Thursday, February 23, 2012

Five Current State Board of Education Members Endorse Marty Rowley


Five Current State Board of Education Members 
UNANIMOUSLY AGREE HE IS THE BEST CHOICE TO REPRESENT DISTRICT 15

Amarillo Mediator and former Pastor Marty Rowley, Conservative Republican candidate for State Board of Education District 15, released an impressive list of SBOE endorsements today including former Chairman Gail Lowe, Ken Mercer, Terri Leo, Current Chairman Barbara Cargill and Charlie Garza.

“Marty Rowley will strongly support the conservative values of West Texas voters. He would be a welcomed addition to the State Board of Education, and I look forward to working with him.” - Gail Lowe, former Chairman of the State Board of Education
                                                      
"Without any hesitation, I endorse Marty Rowley.  Marty is the proven conservative who will best represent the solid family values of West Texas!" - Ken Mercer, State Board of Education and former Texas State Representative

“Marty Rowley’s principled leadership in the business world and in his community will make him a valuable member of the SBOE.  I look forward to working with him on the board.” – Barbara Cargill, Current State Board of Education Chairman

“As a retired Navy veteran and current school administrator I have dedicated my life to support and defend the principles that made this country great.  I have had the opportunity to meet and speak to both candidates for the SBOE District 15 vacant seat and I can state unequivocally that Marty Rowley brings to the table a conservative ideology grounded in the Constitution and a passion for ensuring student success.   I am confident that he will be a strong student advocate as we move forward to meet the needs of America and Texas well into the 21st century.” - Charlie Garza

Commenting on the endorsements, Rowley said, “I am honored to have received the broad base of support that so many current members of the SBOE have given our campaign. From former State Representatives currently serving on the SBOE to former and current Chairmen, their endorsements send a strong message. They want me to serve with them on the State Board because they understand my commitment to letting teachers teach and students learn and they share my conservative West Texas family values.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment